An Unspoken Goodbye, by Amanda Vaughn

 

1106832_see_you_again_1
Dearest Love,
It has been three months since you left and your presence still feels as close to me as it ever was. I feel you watching over me, protecting me from all the unknown fears that lie deep in my river of thoughts.
You sheltered me as if I were fragile and breakable. I am broken without you here. Time and space have no meaning. My hours turn to days, and my days turn to months for my shattered being.
I have been waiting every night with some hope you will appear and lie next to me, to listen to my unconscious thoughts as I sleep. I endlessly dream of you. My torn heart rages within like an oceans storm as it mourns.
The nights are not gentle without you.  It is almost as if you were never real to me. You were the guardian of my heart, my compass to safety and home.  You were a familiar scent, like the wind that passes through the trees on a pale moonlit night. I am left wading in this midnight stream.  Come home to me if you can, grant me your unspoken goodbye and the brush of your lips.
I have spent hours wondering if you are mourning as well. To travel alone and isolated, to never again belong to anyone except the night and me. Through space and time, we were two pieces of fates puzzle. As surely as the sun’s rays weaken, and the moon rises, our souls will be intertwined until the end of time. We are to never sleep, never grow old, or never love another. Damn fate and grant me one last kiss as I sleep, but do not whisper goodbye.
Yours forever…
~~
Amanda Vaughn is I am a full time wife to her wonderful husband Jason and Mom to two wonderful boys who fill her life with meaning and surprises daily. She has enjoyed writing as a “release from reality” ever since she was a little girl. It’s something she pours her heart into and hopes it inspires someone else to find themselves, even in a make believe story world.
http://ourunsentletters.com/2010/03/23/an-unspoken-goodbye-by-amanda-vaughn/

An unspoken goodbye


Bismillahirrahmanirrahim.
Seorang sahabat pernah meluahkan kepada saya,
Nothing hurts more than an unspoken goodbye…”
Mungkin ada benarnya.
Oleh kerana itu, buat pengunjung yang dimuliakan dan yang saya kasihi kerana Allah,
Seandainya ada ketika laman ini tidak termuat catatan baru, saya mengajak diri saya dan anda semua untuk kita mengulang kaji catatan-catatan sebelum ini.
Jika ada yang bermanfaat, silalah disebarkan seluasnya.
Insya-Allah, akan lebih mendalam kefahaman untuk kita beramal dengan ilmu tersebut. Seandainya ada salah dan silap saya, harap dimaafkan. Saya hanyalah seorang manusia yang penuh dengan kekurangan dan kelemahan. Kenanglah saya dalam doa kalian selalu :)
Sungguh, saya mengasihi persaudaraan ini, cuma saya tidak tahu bila saya akan kuat kembali. Insya Allah, mungkin cepat, mungkin lambat atau mungkin tidak jika saya dijemput pulang. Ya, hanya kepulangan itu yang pasti.
Sehingga ketemu lagi, doakan saya mudah-mudahan Allah meredhai saya, kedua ibu bapa dan guru-guru saya.
Semoga anda selalu dalam rahmat dan perlindungan Allah.
Assalamu’alaikum wr wb.
(NH)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog