Skip to main content





We No Longer Tolerate Sexy Dressing !

 

Short Skirt at office
Kelantan: Oi, Cely.. You wear MINI-SKIRT to work, this is your FINE – RM500. Please pay it ASAP.
Cely: HUH? But…
Kelantan: Eh, dont BUT here BUT there… We don’t tolerate woman who dress indecently.
Cely: But I…
Kelantan: You should have read the news about woman working at Kelantan are not allowed to dress sexily….
Cely: But then I …
Kelantan: So, are you not dress sexily? You please co-operate a bit… wearing sexy is an insult to US, Okay?
Cely: But I AM NOT WORKING AT restaurant or Retail Shop wo, summore i am not working at KELANTAN… !
==================================
Today’s front page of The Star :
I almost wanna curse when I read the title. I thought “It must be Kelantan or Terengganu again”.
As expected, it was Kelantan. It’s either you wear decently or you’ll get fine [RM500] for dressing sexy (to work).
Define sexy please, Kelantan!
  • 1.Body hugging outfits which show off the body
  • 2.Blouses which show the ravel
  • 3.See-through blouses
  • 4.Mini-skirts
  • 5.Tight pants
Ah, I see your point, Kelantan.
I remember last time, they restricted woman to put on lipstick during working and now ban dressing sexy. What’s next?
I would like to suggest 1 way, maybe all the shopping malls, boutiques should sell long sleeves shirt, long skirts beggy pants. So no one can wear sexy in future!
Duh…~
I don’t know about you, but I still cant find any reasons to convince myself that Kelantan should ban dressing sexy.
It’s the same logic that “You wear sexy and you’ll get rape”.
Anyway, not like I will wear SEXY (as what’s mentioned above about sexy) to work, except the mini-skirt. Coz, i seldom wear skirt that longer than KNEE level. I also dun wear ‘loose pant’, i also dun wear t-shirt to work la, sure body hugging shirt what… Shit.. sound like i already disobey all the ‘dont wear sexy rules’
Maybe Kelantan are having ‘out-of-control’ attention (of the man) on woman who dress sexily. To ‘prevent’ higher crime rate (raping case, molest case), they fast fast restrict woman from wearing sexy at public (especially at those working at restaurant and retail shop).
When almost finish reading the news, I stumbled on the very last sentence
-” “This is an insult to Islam.”
WHAT? Wearing sexy is actually an insult to Islam??? Pardon me for less-educated, but I really didn’t know about this fact – wearing sexy is an insult to Islam. OR me misunderstood the meaning? Please enlighten me.
If this is an insult for the Islam, erm.. I think at KL here, not many people respect Islam liao.
** Disclaimer: Not that I disrespect ANY religion, please don’t get me wrong. I am just talk about the particular topic on “ban wearing sexy at Kelantan”. Thank you. All you comments do not represent mine. :) **

Comments

Popular posts from this blog