MARI AMAL JARIAH DAN FISABILILLAH UNTUK SAHAM AKHIRAT ANDA - BAGI PEMBINAAN KOMPLEKS KEDIAMAN KAKITANGAN
Masjid Al-Mustaqim di Bandar Seri Putra, Bangi, Selangor. SUMBANGAN BOLEH DIKREDITKAN KE AKAUN: MASJID AL-MUSTAQIM - Maybank Islamic : 5628 3450 4024
CIMB Islamic : 12 3700 006 081 08
Bank Islam : 1202 9010 0595 85
Resit rasmi drp Bendahari - Tuan Hj Zulkafli 0126593769 atau Setiausaha - Sdr Adli 0132215804
- SELAMAT MELAYARI BLOG INI SEMOGA KITA MEMPEROLEHI MANFAATNYA DAN HARAP DISEBARLUASKAN KEPADA PEMBACA YANG LAIN PULA BERSESUAIAN DENGAN SABDA RASULULLAH S.A.W "SAMPAIKAN DARIPADAKU WALAUPUN DENGAN SATU AYAT"
Sunday, June 3, 2012
"Dan salah satu kesilapan kita ialah memilih pemimpin yang membawa kerugian spt below;-
1. PKFZ RM12 billion 2. Submarine Commission RM500 million 3. Sime Darby RM964 million 4. Paya Indah Westland RM88 million 5. Pos Malaysia (Transmile) RM230 million lost 6. Eurocopter deal RM1 billion wasted 7. Terengganu Stadium collapse RM292 million 8. MRR2 repair cost RM70 million 9. Maybank overpaid BII RM4 billion ... 10. Tourism - NYY kickback RM10 million 11. 3 paintings bought by MAS RM1.5 million 12. Overpayment by Sport Ministry RM8.4 million 13. London’s white elephant sports complex RM70 million 14. MATRADE repairs RM120 million 15. Cost of new plane used by PM RM200 million 16. InventQ irrecoverable debt RM228 million 17. Compensation for killing crooked bridge RM257 million 18. Loss in selling Augusta RM 510 million 19. Worth of APs given out in a year RM1.8 billion 20. Submarines (future Muzium Negara artifacts) RM4.1 billion 21. PSC Naval dockyard RM6.75 billion 22. The Bank Bumiputra twin scandals in the early 1980s saw US$1 billion losses (RM3.2 billion in 2008)
23. The Maminco attempt to corner the World Tin Market in the 1980s is
believed to have cost some US$500 million (RM1.6 billion) 24. Betting in foreign exchange futures cost Bank Negara Malaysia RM30 billion in the 1990s 25. Perwaja Steel’s US$800 million (RM2.56 billion) losses 26. Use of RM10 billion public funds in the Valuecap Sdn Bhd operation to shore up the stock market 27. Banking scandal of RM700 million losses in Bank Islam 28. The sale of M.V. Agusta by Proton for one Euro making a loss of €75.99 million (RM348 million) Same as No.20? 29. Wang Ehsan from oil royalty on Terengganu RM7.4 billion from 2004 – 2007 30. For the past 10 years since Philharmonic Orchestra
was established, this orchestra has swallowed a total of RM500 million.
Hiring a Kwai-Lo CEO with a salary of more than RM1 million per annum!
31. In Advisors Fees, Mahathir was paid RM180,000, Shahrizat Abdul
RM404,726 and Abdul Hamid Othman (religious) RM549,675 per annum 32.
The government has spent a total of RM3.2 billion in teaching Maths and
Science in English over the past five years. Of the amount, the
government paid a whopping RM2.21 billion for the purchase of
information and computer technology (ICT) equipment which it is unable
to give a breakdown. Government paid more than RM6,000 per notebook vs
per market price of less than RM3,000 through some new consortiums that
was setup just to transact the notebook deal. There was no Maths &
Science Content for the teachers and the notebooks are all with the
teachers' children now. 33. The commission paid for purchase of jets
and submarines to two private companies - Perimeker Sdn Bhd and IMT
Defence Sdn Bhd amounted to RM910 million. Expanding on No. 2? 37. RM300 million to compensate Gerbang Perdana for the RM1.1 billion "Crooked Scenic Half-Bridge"
38. RM1.3 billion has been wasted building the white elephant Customs,
Immigration and Quarantine (CIQ) facilities on cancellation of the
Malaysia-Singapore Scenic Bridge 39. RM100 million on renovation of Parliament building which leaks 40. National Astronaut (actually tourist) Programme – RM40 million 41. National Service Training Programme – yearly an estimate of RM 500 million 42. Eye of Malaysia - RM30 million and another RM5.7 million of free tickets 43. RM2.4 million on indelible ink
44. Samy Vellu announced in September 2006 that the government paid
compensation amounting to RM38.5 billion to 20 highway companies. RM380
million windfalls for 9 toll concessionaires earned solely from the toll
hike in 2008 alone 45. RM32 million timber export kickbacks involving companies connected to Sarawak Chief Minister and his family.
46. Two bailouts of Malaysia Airline System RM7.9 billion. At a time
when MAS is incurring losses every year, RM1.55 million used to buy
three paintings to decorate its Chairman’s (Munir) office. Expanding on
No.11 47. Putra transport system bailout which cost RM4.486 billion. 48. STAR-LRT bailout costing RM3.256 billion. 49. National Sewerage System bailout costing RM192.54 million. 50. Seremban-Port Dickson Highway bailout costing RM142 million 51. Kuching Prison bailout costing RM135 million 52. Kajian Makanan dan Gunaan Orang Islam bailout costing RM8.3 million 53. Le Tour de Langkawi bailout costing RM3.5 Million
54. Wholesale distribution of tens of millions of shares in Bursa
Malaysia under the guise of NEP to cronies, children and relatives of BN
leaders and ministers worth billions of ringgit. 55. Alienation of
tens of thousands of hectares of commercial lands and forestry
concessions to children and relatives of BN leaders and Ministers worth
tens of billions of ringgits. 56. Since 1997, Petronas has handed
out a staggering RM30 billion in natural gas subsidies to IPPs who were
reaping huge profits. In addition, there were much wastages and forward
trading of Petronas oil in the 1990s based on the low price of oil then.
Since the accounts of Petronas are for the eyes of the Prime Minister
only, we have absolutely no idea of the amount. 57. RM5,700 for a car jack worth only RM50 58. Government-owned vehicle consumed a tank of petrol worth RM113 within a few minutes 59 A pole platform that cost RM990 was bought for RM30,000 60. A thumb drive that cost RM90 was bought for RM480 61. A cabinet that cost RM1,500 was bought for RM13,500 62. A flashlight that cost RM35 was bought for RM143 63. Expenses for 1Malaysia campaign paid to APCO? 64. RM17 billion subsidy to IPP 65. US$24 million Diamond Ring for Ro$mah - Cancellation of Order - how much compensation ? 66. CowGate . . . RM250 Million 67. Monsoon Cup . . . RM800 million per year 68. Illicit Fund Transfers out of Malaysia ( 2000 - 2009) : RM 1,077,000,000,000! 69. Tajudin-Danaharta settlement to cover up for Dr M and Daim 70. Billions of ringgit toll concessions that disadvantage the government and taxpayers